Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We need more videos and animations to help explain Polkadot. In this bounty we desire the creation of videos / animations that explain some of the key issues in Polkadot.
These are our current areas of interest:
1. Shared vs traditional security ([Image](https://discourse-cdn-sjc2.com/standard11/uploads/web3/original/1X/b39be65579b79370c413b70c664de12cea7e556b.png))
1. Use cases for polkadot interoperability ([Image](https://discourse-cdn-sjc2.com/standard11/uploads/web3/original/1X/88016ffe5253b6cc0a6c895cb2fa4805b0493fab.png))
1. Uses for the DOT token ([Image](https://discourse-cdn-sjc2.com/standard11/uploads/web3/original/1X/011dfac02c3698eae95414b17eeff3c5b74ddde5.png))
When undertaking the work for this bounty, be advised that a correct submission will:
* Be allowed to upload the video to our YouTube channels. This work will be shared widely with the community.
* Accurately explain an aspect of Polkadot as requested (see list above).
* Not contain obvious lighting or sound defects.
Just as an FYI for all bounty hunters: the **total** pot of funds is 600 Dai, but we are looking for 2 submissions. That means that each *individual* submission is eligible for 300 Dai.
Keep this in mind while applying! Thanks and good luck!
### Contact Us
We would appreciate it if you reached out to us to chat over what we are looking for. You can do so in our [GitHub issue](https://github.com/w3f/Web3-collaboration/issues/62), or contact Edward on Riot(@edwardt:matrix.org).
I would suggested chatting with us before starting as to get a better understanding of what to do!