Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We need more videos and animations to help explain Polkadot. In this bounty we desire the creation of videos / animations that explain some of the key issues in Polkadot.
These are our current areas of interest:
1. Shared vs traditional security ([Image](https://discourse-cdn-sjc2.com/standard11/uploads/web3/original/1X/b39be65579b79370c413b70c664de12cea7e556b.png))
1. Use cases for polkadot interoperability ([Image](https://discourse-cdn-sjc2.com/standard11/uploads/web3/original/1X/88016ffe5253b6cc0a6c895cb2fa4805b0493fab.png))
1. Uses for the DOT token ([Image](https://discourse-cdn-sjc2.com/standard11/uploads/web3/original/1X/011dfac02c3698eae95414b17eeff3c5b74ddde5.png))
When undertaking the work for this bounty, be advised that a correct submission will:
* Be allowed to upload the video to our YouTube channels. This work will be shared widely with the community.
* Accurately explain an aspect of Polkadot as requested (see list above).
* Not contain obvious lighting or sound defects.
Just as an FYI for all bounty hunters: the **total** pot of funds is 600 Dai, but we are looking for 2 submissions. That means that each *individual* submission is eligible for 300 Dai.
Keep this in mind while applying! Thanks and good luck!
### Contact Us
We would appreciate it if you reached out to us to chat over what we are looking for. You can do so in our [GitHub issue](https://github.com/w3f/Web3-collaboration/issues/62), or contact Edward on Riot(@edwardt:matrix.org).
I would suggested chatting with us before starting as to get a better understanding of what to do!