Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Heya Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! They say that July is the warmest month of the year (location depending), and we’re definitely getting ready fo…
Howdy, Gitcoiners! This month we’re running hackathons, we launched Grants Round 6 (which we just tweaked big time btw), we’re building, we’re improv…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Seems TranslationY is ignored on start. But if you try to change window's size, you will see "jerking" and finally it is set up inverse value of TranslationY.
Check attached gif please
### Steps to Reproduce
Use this very simple markup
### Expected Behavior
- TranslationY should be applied on start.
- No jerking during window's size changing
- Positive value of TranslationY (e.g. 100) should shift view to bottom, negative - to top.
### Actual Behavior
- TranslationY isn't applied on start.
- There is jerking effect during window's size changing
- Positive value of TranslationY (e.g. 100) shifts view to top, negative - bottom.
### Basic Information
- Version with issue: 188.8.131.52047
- Last known good version: none
- IDE: VS for Mac