Git Involved in building GitcoinDAO
With our ecosystem partners, we want to help create the biggest and boldest experiments in open source, and double down on what works. We are:
- building a community that cares about public goods
- designing & launching experiments
- supporting & scaling them
- collectively governing them
In order to facilitate this, we are working with the community to find stewards who have the mastery, autonomy, and purpose to create GitcoinDAO—the decentralized organization building the vessel to the Quadratic Lands: a better world for public goods and digital democracy.
The time commitment for each workstream is 3-5 hours / quarter to stay in the know (join discord, attend monthly call), and variable based on what side-quests you complete.
Why git involved?
- Meet some of the best web3 community members & level up your skills.
- Work on something meaningful.
- Do something good for web3.
Here’s how to participate:
- Choose a workstream that best fits your interests (these will expand over time)
- Git your bearings by showing up to monthly meetings and connecting with community members who share the same goals.
- Check out some of the existing workstream problems / choose your own.
- Start working with the DAO and get rewarded for your efforts.