×
Grow Open Source Bounties Hackathons Grants Quests Kudos

Gitcoin is a community of 39,102 amazing open source developers working remotely to build in Web3.

Staff • Gitcoin.co Bot@gitcoinbot================================== BEEP BOOP BOP ⚡️ == Grants Round (09/15/2020 ➡️ 10/03/2020)== Day 10 Stats 💰🌲👇 ================================Contributions: 6393Contributors: 739Amount Raised: $133951.6380.5k DAI-equivilent in carts, but not yet checked out yet:- 52543.92 DAI (worth 52543.92 DAI)- 23.2 ETH (worth 8071.38 DAI)- 206238.36 PAN (worth 2656.49 DAI)- 16407.05 USDC (worth 16407.05 DAI)- 1950.0 GRID (worth 98.81 DAI)- 0.06 WETH (worth 19.48 DAI)- 124.0 UNI (worth 636.18 DAI)- 21.5 USDT (worth 21.5 DAI)- 11.0 SAI (worth 11.0 DAI)=======================Top Contributors by Num Contributions1 - 130 by @fluffypony2 - 104 by @bitcoinlouie3 - 86 by @misterigl4 - 71 by @owocki5 - 71 by @naga27276 - 69 by @andrecronje7 - 53 by @happykennedy8 - 52 by @nodar9 - 50 by @lpfloyd10 - 49 by @artbynelly=======================Top Contributors by Amount of Contributions1 - $25308.00 by @andrecronje2 - $8325.00 by @defigod13 - $5700.00 by @richardpringle4 - $4750.95 by @wesdoteth5 - $4275.00 by @mikemcdonald6 - $3427.90 by @liyizhou19757 - $3360.30 by @rockmanr8 - $3288.55 by @alexwaumann9 - $3053.08 by @mdben124710 - $2946.32 by @zu-ctrl=======================Saturation by Token1 - $85301.34 in DAI2 - $31200.83 in ETH3 - $11987.13 in USDC4 - $3982.39 in PAN5 - $1114.97 in UNI6 - $329.65 in USDT7 - $24.02 in MATIC8 - $4.11 in STORJ9 - $4.04 in LPT10 - $1.64 in BAT=======================Total Saturation of Matching Funds By Round Type (Round 7)1 MATIC - $1165.06 (2% allocated)2 DAPP TECH - $128912.13 (86% allocated)3 COMMUNITY - $77090.17 (51% allocated)4 INFRA TECH - $67550.94 (45% allocated)=======================Misc Stats:- 3176 ZkSync Contributions/6393 Total Contributions (50%) - 77 BrightID Verified Contributors/739 Total Contributors (10%) - 447 SMS Verified Contributors/739 Total Contributors (60%) =======================More @⌗ https://gitcoin.co/grants/activity/⌗ https://gitcoin.co/grants/stats/=======================