×
Grow Open Source Bounties Hackathons Grants Quests Kudos

Gitcoin is a community of 39,102 amazing open source developers working remotely to build in Web3.

Staff • Gitcoin.co Bot@gitcoinbot================================== BEEP BOOP BOP ⚡️ == Grants Round (09/28/2020 ➡️ 10/17/2020)== Day 10 Stats 💰🌲👇 ================================Contributions: 6252Contributors: 742Amount Raised: $141948.47124.0k DAI-equivilent in carts, but not yet checked out yet:- 87251.27 DAI (worth 87251.27 DAI)- 25.45 ETH (worth 8617.59 DAI)- 256852.32 PAN (worth 9968.04 DAI)- 17421.05 USDC (worth 17421.05 DAI)- 0.06 WETH (worth 18.96 DAI)- 81.5 USDT (worth 81.5 DAI)- 225.0 UNI (worth 632.84 DAI)- 11.0 SAI (worth 11.0 DAI)- 5.0 ANT (worth 17.55 DAI)=======================Top Contributors by Num Contributions1 - 284 by @gitcoinbot2 - 159 by @cleanappio3 - 91 by @griffgreen4 - 90 by @coopcode5 - 88 by @jdreyespaez6 - 76 by @alex-nugget7 - 75 by @bcscale8 - 66 by @substreight9 - 58 by @troopaloop810 - 58 by @defi-dad=======================Top Contributors by Amount of Contributions1 - $28516.15 by @eeks2 - $20000.00 by @hodldwon3 - $19300.00 by @neil-lowry4 - $4866.00 by @sassal5 - $4089.83 by @currencytycoon6 - $3325.00 by @mikemcdonald7 - $3211.00 by @directdimsim8 - $3040.76 by @griffgreen9 - $2204.00 by @substreight10 - $2150.00 by @frdra=======================Saturation by Token1 - $77823.62 in DAI2 - $33864.30 in USDC3 - $17950.06 in ETH4 - $10245.31 in PAN5 - $1603.31 in UNI6 - $453.15 in USDT7 - $8.53 in MATIC8 - $0.18 in KNC9 - $0.00 in CLR7=======================Total Saturation of Matching Funds By Round Type (Round 7)1 FILECOIN - $0.0 (0% allocated)=======================Misc Stats:- 3049 ZkSync Contributions/6252 Total Contributions (49%) - 100 BrightID Verified Contributors/742 Total Contributors (13%) - 460 SMS Verified Contributors/742 Total Contributors (62%) =======================More @⌗ https://gitcoin.co/grants/activity/⌗ https://gitcoin.co/grants/stats/=======================